Description

Where former English majors go to ponder the nature of the universe and the location of the cheapest pupus. Not necessarily in that order.- EVE (of Destruction?)

Who needs data, proof, and logic? Take Bruce Lee's advice from Enter the Dragon: "Don't think! Feel. It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all that heavenly glory." -Da Pidgin Pen

The possibilities are endless...hey that might make a good title...maybe we should just start writing… -Kahelelani...the ellipses queen more importantly, the Awa Drinker

Thursday, April 22, 2010

No Fences

I don't believe in
fences or fiends.
I don't own a
iPad or iPod.
I don't
tweet or text.
I don't use
Microsoft or MacOs.
***
I believe in
freedom and friends.
I own a
computer and Creative-Micro-Zen.
I
call and converse.
I use
Lucid Lynx.
I do because it's
better.

3 comments:

  1. what about your kindle...do you have apple envy?

    I have
    4 ipods
    and an iphone
    plus 2 macs
    ...and thats my poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own a Kindle...I own a Nook...besides, it runs Android.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, another iPod poem! wow, this is a good day.

    ReplyDelete