Description

Where former English majors go to ponder the nature of the universe and the location of the cheapest pupus. Not necessarily in that order.- EVE (of Destruction?)

Who needs data, proof, and logic? Take Bruce Lee's advice from Enter the Dragon: "Don't think! Feel. It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all that heavenly glory." -Da Pidgin Pen

The possibilities are endless...hey that might make a good title...maybe we should just start writing… -Kahelelani...the ellipses queen more importantly, the Awa Drinker

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's so muggy today that my keys are clammy.

My first contribution! That's it: the title. I can only be creative in status messages, but I wanted to hurry up and post so as not to build expectations.

4 comments:

  1. Auraiiiiii!!!!!!!! I like this status, however I donʻt know the meaning...is your keyboard nervous? :) Happy to see you on our page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nervous keyboard! i was thinking different kinds of keys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i meant like car keys but then when i typed it here i realized it sounds like keyboard keys too.

    ReplyDelete